Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Working in Northern Ireland
Our offices are home to our third PwC & Google, Innovation Lab. After New York and Sydney, our Belfast office is designed to help clients access the PwC and Google collaborative experience to co-create solutions for their digital and business challenges.
We’re looking for imaginative, innovative people. If you’re an experienced professional you’ll have the technical experience we’re looking for. If you’re a school leaver or graduate, you’ll enjoy a training and development programme that develops you into a subject matter expert.
Either route you join you’ll be part of an expanding team, transforming workplace processes and helping organisations innovate and collaborate across functions, departments and devices. From our innovation lab and collaborative ‘Hive’, we’re delivering solutions to clients in Northern Ireland, Europe and the Middle and Far East.
Learn more about working in our Northern Ireland office – read our blog - https://pwc.blogs.com/northern-ireland/
Where you could work
There are many areas of our business you can choose to join:
- PwC Legal
All routes offer you the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. In return we need people who are resilient, willing to work hard, are quick to learn, and who, above all, are passionate about going the extra mile to help our clients.
Our offer to you
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What we look for
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people at all grades and in all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
Join PwC. We’ll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.