Northern Ireland Housing Executive
About Northern Ireland Housing Executive:We were established in 1971 as Northern Ireland’s strategic housing authority. We offer a range of services to people living in socially rented, privately rented and owner occupied accommodation as well as supporting and working with a number of other public bodies. Key facts about the Housing Executive
- we are a landlord to approximately 89,000 dwellings
- we administer a budget of £750m
- we have more than 3,000 staff
- we offer home improvement grants to homeowners and private tenants
- we provide support to help improve the energy efficiency of private dwellings.