JDC Building Works
About JDC Building Works:
Established in 1982 and based in a 10,000 sq ft manufacturing complex on a 10-acre site, JDC Building Works has undergone continuous growth and development. From our initial general construction base we have expanded into private developements, specialist modular construction and quarrying.
We act as main contractors on traditional build schemes: schools, hospitals, social housing, private housing developments, and civil engineering works. Our registration with Constructionline means we are approved public sector contractors for the whole UK.
Our technical staff consists of an Architectural Technician, two Quantity Surveyors and three Contract Managers. We also retain a Chartered Structural Engineer for provision of structural drawings, calculations and details.
At JDC Building Works we take safety very seriously. We have full membership of Safe-T-Cert, a third-party Health & Safety accreditation body, and we employ an external Health & Safety consultancy on an ongoing basis.
Scope of Works:
- As main contractors we carry out any alterations/refurbishments of adjoining existing buildings
- All ancilliary works: foundatino, perimeter plinth, access ramps/steps, drainage and service connections
- IT installations: fire and intruder alarms
- Provision of structural drawings/details for Building Control approval
- Provision of SBEM/SAP calculations for building carbon production, a Building Control requirement
- Design, manufacture and installation of modular buildings