Architectural Design Lead (Interior Design)
MCS Group is seeking an experienced Architectural / AutoCAD technician for a leading design company based in Antrim. The projects that you will take responsibility for are never the same, working on prestigious projects that will stimulate your creative thinking. The role will give you the opportunity to manage junior design teams on prestigious contracts across the UK, Europe and beyond. This is a very open and collaborative environment. You will share complex challenges to ensure the best approach is taken through. The role will partner with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally assisting in the overall project management of new developments.
- Survey and produce initial CAD detail drawings for the new projects.
- Work closely with the Project Directors to develop and agree plans through to final drawings
- Prepare and produce budget costing and schedules for assigned projects to include coordination of nominated suppliers and contractors
- Manage various projects and teams and ensure progress is on plan through regular communication.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience using AutoCAD producing interior design / technical drawings
- Degree in Architectural Technology or related coupled with 2 years + experience in project supervision
- Proven experience of drawing and detailing of building packages together with architectural information, preferably from an interior design background
- Exceptional attention to detail, self-motivated and ambitious to develop your career for the long-term
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all business lines
This position is moving at pace so please apply at once if you feel you have the above experience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career for the long-term.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Brendan Catney, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs