IT Project Manager
We are working with one of Northern Ireland’s leading employers. They are currently seeking a new IT Project Manager.
This exciting role involves day-to-day running of projects through the entire project lifecycle, within budget and set timescales in line with defined project management standards. You will work closely with the Senior Management Team and other stakeholders to understand the business requirement for each project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the projects.
Your role will involve schedules, co-ordination and regular communication internally to stakeholders within the business.
Does this sound like you?
· Educated to 3rd level qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading projects; or
Have at least 4 years’ experience of delivering projects which meet the customer requirements, on time and within budget;
· Possess a track record in building successful stakeholder relationships through effective communication of all project related information;
· Prior experience in managing project resources and budgets
· The ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
· Prior experience of working on Data Quality and/or Business Intelligence projects;
· Possess a relevant professional qualification, e.g. PRINCE2;
· Previous experience of IT within an FMCG/manufacturing environment
· Experience of using formal methodologies for project management.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Project Management Prince 2 Data Quality