MCS Group is seeking to recruit a Paraplanner to join the team of my Lisburn based client. The client is a highly reputable Independent Financial Planning company who are seeking to expand their team.
The successful Paraplanner will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Financial Planning consultants
- Research and analyse products and produce a suitability report on this
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on all products available in order to provide the most suitable recommendations
- Research investment funds in order to ensure they are performing in line with expectations
- Report writing and ensure all documentation and information is compliant
The Paraplanner should fulfil the following essential criteria:
- Be Level 4 Diploma Qualified or working towards this
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Paraplanning role
- Have up-to-date knowledge in the areas of trusts, pension legislation, protection, personal taxation and investment principles
- IT proficient specifically in MS Office
- Have experience using industry specific systems including wrap platforms, Selectapension, O&M and Assureweb.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karen Newton, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs