Joiners / Fitters / Coachbuilders required in Ballymena, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Our Client, The Wright Group based in Ballymena, are seeking to recruit highly skilled Joiners / Fitters / Coachbuilders to join their Engineering Team due to continued growth.
Your new role:
As Joiners / Fitters / Coachbuilders you will be responsible for the installation and testing of electrical control elements in accordance with customer specification.
Key duties /accountabilities as follows:
- Fabrication of complex parts and assemblies related to the overall manufacturing process.
- Interpret complex parts and assembly drawings and capable of following verbal instructions.
- Ability to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
- Fitting of metal, wood, laminate and fibreglass components to the vehicle during the production process and in accordance with customer specification.
- Safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacture or fitting process.
- Compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
- Ensure work is carried out by them is to agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs and procedures are complied with.
- Participate in continuous improvement teams.
- Prepared to work overtime when requested by management
- Undertake any training or retraining associated with the post, or introduction of new working practices or engineering changes.
What you will need to succeed:
To apply for the position of in Joiners / Fitters / Coachbuilders in Ballymena in Co. Antrim you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Recent experience using a variety of hand/power/air tools.
Experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment.
Basic knowledge of materials particularly aluminium and steel.
Proven ability to read engineering drawings.
H & S knowledge.
Flexible and adaptable.
Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Willing to undertake training as required.
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate/NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Engineering
- Time Served Coachbuilder / Joiner / Fitter
What we can offer you:
- Temporary ongoing (potentially leading to Permanent)
- Monday to Friday
- Salary: £8.59per hour
- Holiday pay, Pension contribution
- Free parking, onsite canteen
- Secure local employer
- Immediate start
What we hope you do next
To apply for the position of Joiners / Fitters / Coachbuilders, please forward your CV to Paul Muir at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by midnight on Sunday 30th July 2017
For further information on this opportunity please contact Paul Muir at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Joiner, Fitter
Experience: 0 yrs