Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a multi award winning, highly respected governing body to appoint an HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for three weeks to cover a period of annual leave.
Reporting to Senior HR, you will be expected to:
- Provide assistance with the process of HR procedures through note taking in meetings;
- Sit in on grievance, disciplinary and investigative procedures;
- Undertake general administration in accordance with recruitment campaigns; and
- Assist with candidate interviews.
The ideal person will:
- Be highly articulate and excel at recording accurate minutes within meetings;
- Have administration experience gained in an office environment;
- Be a highly professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Have experience processing HR related processes; and
- Hold expert experience in using MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Northern Ireland's most loved governing bodies. The company has a stellar reputation within the market, and is a very attractive company to work for. This truly is a unique opportunity that doesn't arise often, so if it is something that is of interest to you, I would love to hear from you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bryony, at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9091 8590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs