Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Advertising Sales Executive within the Belfast area. This position is on a full time permanent basis.
To meet pre-determined sales targets, following through on sales targets, following through on sales leads, either through cold calling and/or via established client bank. To ensure the correct completion of all sale documentation, the effective implementation of all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To sell online advertising space, or display or lineage based advertising to clients
- To achieve predetermined daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, via researching for and into potential clients, cold calling or use of client bank, to follow up on leads provided, the development of a client base, and to maintain a high number of telephone calls per day
- To contact and develop a rapport with existing and potential clients
- Compliance and implementation of all company instructions in relation to company policies, procedures, guidelines and Standard Operating procedures for the sales team
- Compliance with all instructions given by authorised Supervisors and Managers
- To correctly complete and transmit all relevant sales documentation to the correct recipient and to maintain and necessary sales documentation
- To embrace and apply the company philosophy, culture, ethics and ethos leading to self-development as a professional sales person.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 GCSE Levels at Grade 'C' English & Maths + 3 others or equivalent such as NVQ in a relevant subject would be preferred
- 1 year direct/outbound sales and proves sales record preferably in an advertising sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated
Salary: £18k+ OTE £22,000-27,000K year 1 with progression of £27,000-32,000 in year 2.
This position is on a full time Permanent basis
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact Susan Handcock at Task Recruitment on 02890421047
If this position does not suit, we may have others that do. Visit our website taskrecruitment.com to see our current jobs.