£8.67 per hour
37.5 hours per week - 8am to 4.30pm
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading privately owned Construction and Civil Engineering company based in Magherafelt.
Due to continued success, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Fabricator at their Magherafelt site.
Role / Key Accountabilities:
- Interpret and understand work instructions including work packages and technical drawings.
- As part of a team or individually, assemble windows, stick curtain walling, rooflights and doors, to the required specifications as per system supplier’s requirements and good working practices.
- Operate workshop machinery, including overhead cranes saws, milling machines, grinders, crimpers, drills, and saws, tools and measuring equipment.
- Fabricate/bond/assemble panels & flashings if required.
- Check and inspect work, and complete quality documentation.
- Prepare all completed materials for dispatch to customer in line with standard operating procedures which are project specific.
- Keeps area clean, check equipment and encourage others to do the same.
- Operate as part of the pre-production facility team if and when required, completing duties to include taping, kitting and issuing accessories and metal, checking materials in and out and quality checking.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level in the company.
Work within the frameworks laid down by the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 systems. Be aware of and adhere to quality documents, advice quality manager of amendments required.
Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained as specified by the Health and Safety Consultant and Internal Coordinator and the Health & Safety at Work (NI Order) 1978.
Work as part of a team and maintain a harmonious working environment. Be aware of and adhere to requirements of the company culture – vision and values in all people, interactions and morale both inside and outside the company.
Experience: Essential: Desirable: Please note: Interested in this role? Additional Information: Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close / fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation, Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
Interested in this role?
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.