Location: Carrigallen, Co. Leitrim
Job Type: Full-time
Jetwash Intl Ltd seek an experienced CAD Technician / Structural Detailer, to join their expanding design team.
Established in 1980, Jetwash Intl Ltd are a leading design, building and manufacturer for the agri - industry, working on major structures in Ireland and the UK.
Manufacture engineering metalwork products and timber frame buildings.
We are seeking an experienced M&E/ Building Services AutoCAD technician to meet the needs of our growing business. The suitable candidate must have a working experience in 2D AutoCAD and 3D SolidWorks.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Have manufacturing background, preferred but not essential.
• Be able to work under their own indicative.
• Managing CAD resources, liaising with designers, consultants and clients with regard to project requirements.
• Meeting project timeframes and schedules and working as part of a busy design team.
• Use software to list materials, process reports and create complete packages for Production, Delivery and Installation
• Good communication skills to liaise with production engineers and end user clients.
• Have good engineering basics to design out problems and improve productivity.
• Work well within a team.
• Ability to achieve high level of accuracy
• Proficient in MS Office
• Quantify projects from detailed drawings, bill of quantities
• Prepare tender documents and drawings
Key activities for the role includes:
• Producing general arrangements and layouts for building structures and civil projects
• Ability to guide and oversee other personals work
• Liaising with client design team in relation to live projects
• Liaising with production personnel on daily basis
• Creating accurate production costings/drawings in line with project requirements.
Applications are invited in the strictest of confidence
Proficiency with AutoCAD/ Solid Works is essential.
To apply please forward your CV using the apply button below