Energis is recruiting a Customs and Transport Administrator to work with our busy manufacturing client. This position will be based at their site in Co Monaghan and will report into the Transport Manager.
This is an evening shift, hours of work are Tues -Sat 530pm – 2am.
- Import and export customs entry
- Liaising with Hauliers for shipping information & documentation
- Ensure all shipping information is given to Hauliers and Despatch
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in time to provide customs clearance for despatch
- General Transport Administration
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Proven ability to prioritise objectives and duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace
- Previous experience in Transport Admin is highly desirable
This is a permanent position and salary on offer is €25k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.