Our client is a leading player within the UK and Ireland FMCG markets. They are recognised for their access to all key distribution channels – wholesale, grocery, independent, convenience and key forecourts. Due to continued growth they now wish to appoint a Business Manager to work from their Dublin office.
The Role – Business Manager:
- Meet and exceed volume and profit targets for the brand through the successful implementation and management of brand plans.
- Work closely with the sales force to communicate key brand priorities and objectives.
- Work with the commercial and sales teams to ensure accurate budget control and account planning.
- Control and positively influence contact for all ROI agreed trade accounts.
- Control and positively influence all brand owner relationships.
The ideal Candidate – Business Manager:
- Head Office experience in a Multiple account
- Category Experience – with the ability to shape a category
- Customer Management & Selling experience
- Experience & contacts within the Convenience Channel
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience developing the Customer Investment Strategy
- Delivery in different market conditions & customers
- Strong Commercial Acumen