Our client is a well-established fitout company with a growing customer base. Servicing sectors including Public Buildings, Commercial Office, Residential and Leisure / Hospitality they now require a Business Development Manager.
- Establish and execute a business development strategy
- Contribute to the company strategic sales plan
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new prospects with a view to converting these into sales
- Develop new business relationships to optimize business growth
- Identify and approach new areas in which the company could do business ensuring clients would fit in with the business model
The ideal candidate:
- Sound educational achievement ideally to degree level with an appropriate professional qualification
- Proven track record of success selling fitout solutions within the hospitality, retail, health and commercial sectors
- Detailed Knowledge of construction fitout and specialist joinery industry and procurement methods
- Must have knowledge of and access to an established network of relevant industry contacts including architects and specifiers
- Experience and ability to negotiate with clients at a senior level
- Competent formal Presentation Skills
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver a sales strategy to agreed timelines and budget.
- Understanding of Estimating best practice and procedures
This is a senior role with offices in ROI, however the role is flexible, and the person will not be required to be in the office daily, given the nature of the role.
Please call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on 048 3025 2407 or +44 (0)7968 160122 for more information and confidential discussion.