Retail Duty Manager
Dundalk, Co Louth
Our client, a leading multi-chain provider is now recruiting for a Duty Manager in Dundalk.
If you have ambition to progress your career in a growing company, then do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity
As a Duty Manager you will be required to:
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
For further information please contact the Dundalk Branch on 042 9424052 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs