Sales & Marketing Manager, Job Ref. JO3048
North West Donegal
Full time Hours
We represent an extremely successful and expanding supplier of bathroom suites, tiles and plumbing supplies in the North West. As a result of continued growth, they wish to appoint a suitably experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to join their expanding team.
- Manage the operation of the sales team to ensure profitability and excellent customer service.
- Ensuring sales targets of the business are met.
- Responsible for the KPIs within the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Manage performance of staff in order to ensure business objectives are met, rectifying any issues where applicable.
- Ensure customer care is paramount to the team and any complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Creatively design showroom and digital strategies with a sales focus.
- Maintain an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
- Provide reports for the MD on the performance of the business along with recommendations for improving sales including social and digital media.
- Drive sales opportunities and met Key Performance Indicators.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Sales & Marketing role.
- Sales & Marketing qualification.
- Experience in managing a team & meeting Sales targets.
- Knowledge of the Bathroom/Plumbing industry.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast paced and commercial environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and innovative with new sales techniques.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Use social media strategies, services and tools to increase Sales.
- Highly organised, self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Must be flexible and able to travel with a full clean driving license.
- A genuine interest and passion in social and digital media.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. and cover letter/note to us in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria. PDF or other file formats are not accepted.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any that is shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert. This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd. acts as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business.
We as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd is a Northern Ireland registered company, Reg. No NI066709.
Republic of Ireland Branch Reg. No 905918, Recruitment Agency License Number: EA3347.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy.
You can review our Data Protection Policies and Privacy Notice on our own website.
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: See job description
See job description