Sales Administrator, Job Ref. JO3290
Maternity Cover for 4-5 months (with immediate start)
39 Hours Per Week
Our client is based in Letterkenny. They are established more than ten years and are a multi-national manufacturer working across many sectors including medical, aerospace, automotive etc. They are now seeking an experienced temporary Sales Administrator to cover Maternity Leave.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Entering sales orders into CRM;
· Assisting Supervisor, Manager and Technical Account Managers with daily, weekly and monthly reports;
· Reviewing orders;
· Drafting initial quotations for sales review;
· Filing sales records and maintaining customers’ files;
· Creating new forms in FMP;
· Entering complaints.
What we are looking for:
· General Administrative experience;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language;
· Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
· Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
· A can-do attitude;
· Excellent organisational, communication and administration skills;
· Strong attention to detail.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: See job description
See job description