Our client is an Award-Winning Production business with nearly 100 years pedigree. They are innovators within their market sector and their products are known and enjoyed throughout Ireland.
Their high volume, automated production facilities allows them to provide reliable and cost-effective product lines to Irish and UK multiples from their base in Donegal. They currently have an opening for an ‘Electro Mechanical Fitter’ to join their maintenance team.
Main purpose: Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be directly responsible for Mechanical & Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance.
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Maintain equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and efficient workplace.
- Carry out tasks allocated to you ensuring efficient use of tools and materials.
- Ensure all documentation / paperwork relating to the work being carried out is completed correctly and fully.
- Apply good housekeeping standards throughout the working environment.
- Working safely as an individual and as a Team Member.
- Ensure efficient communication within the Team and to the Team leader.