Our client operates in the FMCG sector and are now recruiting an experienced Transport Co-ordinator to join their site in Co Monaghan.
The successful Transport Coordinator will provide logistics planning to support the supply chain team.
- Transport planning of all orders to all major retailers from to sites across Ireland/UK
- Liaising with trading/production to implement a transport plan
- Planning of driver working shift patterns etc.
- Planning of crate/packaging loads to various sites
- Monitor deliveries throughout Ireland/UK – liaising with sites to ensure prompt despatch and liaise with hauliers to track deliveries and update loads/delivery timings
- Maintain KPI’s on downtime/efficiency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in transport / despatch
- Experience in FMCG sector would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communicator and team player
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines with good attention to detail
- Flexibility for weekend work when required
Salary is competitive and will be in line with experience. This is an excellent chance to gain experience and work with one of Ireland’s success stories!
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.