Energis is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for our manufacturing client based in Drogheda. Due to increased demand for their product the company are going through a significant period of growth, and this is a new role which will take responsibility for driving programmes for the sale of goods through Amazon.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for driving key projects, such as evaluating and implementing direct import as a fulfilment method or partnering with the Operations team to develop improved eCommerce packaging. Ultimately, this role would allow the company to be more agile with supply and more profitable in reaching their goals.
- Develop, maintain, and grow the relationships to help transform the supply chain- attending meetings with Amazon ISM’s
- Optimise the performance with Amazon: driving more availability and less chargebacks through establishing new processes. Facilitate cross-company knowledge share of operationally relevant Amazon industry developments prompting preparation and action
- Own the Amazon operational KPIs, development of regional Pan EU Amazon operations dashboard, addressing key operational metrics
- Work with internal cross-functional partners towards defining supply chain and operating models
- Partner with Demand Planning Manager and Supply Planner to manage product transitions, both end of life and new product introductions
- Drive S&OP for Amazon vertical - system enhancements, check functionalities of the planning tool
- Launch and develop innovative packaging programmes: to build stronger partnerships with Global Amazon & to bring more convenience to the consumers
- Review and optimize route to market for major key Amazon markets across USA and Europe
- Analyse trade off decisions to ensure the best outcome
- Continuous improvement: Conduct customer reviews to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- A minimum of 5+ years of supply chain management experience preferably with or at Amazon. Other ecommerce experience will be considered
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree highly preferred
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in building new solutions in highly ambiguous environments
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
- Demonstrated success in thinking strategically and executing methodically
- Willingness to travel – up to 30%
The ideal candidate should have a strong entrepreneurial attitude, be passionate about how products are brought to Amazon and ultimately the consumer, most effectively.
Salary is in the region of €60-70k, package also includes bonus + pension.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.