Energis is currently seeking a Demand Planner for our manufacturing client based in Drogheda. Due to increased demand for their product, the company are going through a significant period of growth.
The successful Demand Planner will drive the forecasting process, collaborate across all functions to deliver business initiatives that aim to improve performance, lead to more effective decision-making processes, and balance & align supply and demand.
You will carry out global forecasting analysis, creating and maintaining forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence, retailer and E-com stock levels and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysis, and other market intelligence.
- Create statistical forecasts from Demand Solutions
- Analyse customer ordering profiles, historical data and impact of recent sales profiles on SOH or current demand plan/production capacity and lead times using customer data e.g. Amazon portal
- Provide analysis of inventories and impact of customer orders v forecast, recommend required changes to mitigate possible OOS or unnecessary excess.
- Review sales plans, customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
- Provide the Supply Planning function with sense checked data to deliver raw material requirements and facilitate production planning
- Provide analysis and input to business supply & production planning process to enable resource and capacity monthly/quarterly & annual planning.
- Maintain the demand planning system and software
- Work closely with the Supply planner to ensure demand plans are converted timely into supply plans safeguarding service levels
- Prepare and maintain relevant reporting pertaining to demand planning process – KPIs
- Monitor SKU proliferation, profitability and recommend rationalisation as required
- Minimum 5 years experience in demand planning/forecasting ideally in a fast-paced manufacturing organisation
- Experience in implementing and driving the S&OP process.
- Excellent, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of key forecast methodologies and planning tools with a strong commercial and market understanding.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced, flexible and results focused environment
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and other related software packages
- APICS CPIM or relevant qualification an advantage
- Experience of ERP deployment an advantage
Salary is in the region of €60-65k + bonus + pension.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join an exciting and forward thinking business!
For further information or a confidential discussion please Apply now through the link, or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.