Leading Infosec organization open doors for experienced security engineers to join them on their ambitious and exciting journey in revolutionising the global payments landscape. The company have a heavy backing and a leadership team in place with a proven track record of building long standing tech companies in NI making this a unique and exciting opportunity for talented engineers ready to take the next career step.
If you enjoy a modern working culture, a technology first approach and an outcomes over outputs ethos then read on
What’s in it for me?
- Salary up to £65k – Dependent upon experience
- 100% WFH – Standard company practice even after Covid
- Home Office Allowance – Generous package on offer to allow you to create the perfect home working set -up
- WFH maintenance allowance – Generous contributions made towards your home working bills
- Modern and creative working environment – Join a team of like minded individuals who emphasize creative thinking, ambition and drive
- Community hub access – Meet your peers face to face (when it’s safe to do so)
What do I need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in the credit card acquiring/processing industry is preferred but not essential
- 5+ years' experience in Information Security within enterprise environments.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (i.e., FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Experience and in-depth working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including one or more of the following; IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM, Enterprise Anti-Malware solutions, DLP, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Technology Compliance tools, FIM.
- A PCIDSS certification is highly desirable but not essential
I’m in what’s next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today. Alternatively apply with your C.V. below.
Experience: 4-5 yrs