MCS Group is proud to be partnering exclusively with one of Ireland's most exciting software firms as they continue on their path of exponential growth. HQ'd just over the border in unique offices, they have grown from strength-to-strength in recent years, winning numerous awards. They're now seeking to appoint a Technical Writing/E-Learning manager to their team to drive strategy for content across their business and product portfolio. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior individual with technical writing and/or e-learning training experience to make a huge impact for this companies employees and customers.
- You'll work closely with Sales teams to deliver content, presentations and documentation needed for them to be successful
- You'll be responsible for development of all learning materials in the form of playbooks, case studies, presentations, video learning, product training materials, white papers, blogs
- Cataloguing of new resources and keeping existing content up to date and retiring older content when appropriate
- Partner with Marketing and other key internal teams to ensure content is created in line with our strategy and with connectivity in mind.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role with exposure to e-learning, technical writing or documentation.
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and make connections across topics' ideas and teams
- Proven track record of successful content development for digital and video platforms
£40-50,000 with leading package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs