MCS are delighted to be working with one of Northern Irelands fastest growing companies on the search for a head of managed services.
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to develop & implement appropriate systems and create solutions covering private & public cloud hosting infrastructures as well as for managed services solutions.
It is expected that this role will suit someone that has experience in a technology services company but would like to put their own stamp on this brand new role. You will have full responsibility for the team and the operations of the business unit
What you will be doing
- Designing and delivering appropriate solutions for a diverse range of customers
- Design and Introduce preventative maintenance methods of customer services
- Planning and scheduling resources for customer services both on site and off site
- Partner with Department Leaders to support a learning and progressive environment
- Help sustain a culture of 'Can Do', teamwork and innovation
- The role is customer and partner facing and will require travel within Ireland and the UK.
What you need
- A 3rd level qualification in ICT or similar
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a technology managed services role i
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Strong technical Skills
- The ability to lead a team
- Project Management skills
- GeneralICT skills covering
- On Premise / Client Server Technology
- LAN / WAN / VPN
- Cloud & Host Infrastructure (Azure / AWS)
- IP Telephony
- SQL / Database
- People management skills
- The confidence to collaborate and work with other technology department heads
- Microsoft Office
- A keen interest in technology for business
- Understanding customer needs based on interview and auditing techniques
- Advanced knowledge and experience in on premise client/server network environments
- Experience in building an architecture for a line of business application (ERP, CRM or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead people
This unique opportunity will allow someone to walk in with a blank canvass and make a real difference for this company. It is a true opportunity to make your mark.
Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs