MCS Group is delighted to have partnered with one of Irelands top solution providers based in Dundalk as they look to expand their talented team. They are currently seeking a customer support consultant to join their team.
If technology is your thing and like supporting customers and troubleshooting technical issues this could be the job for you. This role will play a vital part in in providing front remote support for their customers.
- Assist in the resolution of customer problems and queries
- To ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved
- To keep the customers informed at all times
- Identify sales opportunities
- Prioritise issues
- To keep informed changes that have been made to the system
- To help colleges in all areas where knowledge overlaps and to take part in other duties that may be required
- Follow company procedures and log documentation in a timely manner
- Time sheet completion
Knowledge and Experience
- Accounting knowledge to Leaving Cert, third level degree or an I.T related qualification
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Good telephone manner
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable role
- Keen interest in IT
Salary ranging from £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs