Energis is recruiting a Master Data Administrator to work with our busy manufacturing client who operate at an international level. The role will be based at their Co Monaghan Site.
The successful Administrator will take ownership of Group Master Data Setup and assist with the support and delivery of Information Systems across the group.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with some relevant work experience who is looking to develop their career with a successful and growing business.
- Assume responsibility for setup, maintenance and auditing of Group Product, Supplier & Customer Master Data in all IT Business Systems.
- Resolve Master Data queries via email and telephone.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems, as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Map existing Master Data setup workflows and assist in identifying process and system gaps so process improvements can be proposed, agreed and implemented.
- Assist in developing, implementing and documenting Master Data System Solution improvements to streamline the process and close process gaps.
- Work with internal departments and local users to ensure the accuracy of master data items and resolution of Master Data queries in a timely manner.
- 3rd level qualification in Business or Supply Chain related disciplinewith a minimum of 6 months relevant work experience
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a methodical and logical approach to completing tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to follow and understand workflow instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- Ability to perform as an effective and positive team member.
Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending upon experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.