Energis is recruiting an IT Support Analyst to work with our busy manufacturing client who operate at an international level. The role will be based at their Co Monaghan Site.
The successful IT Support Analyst will assist with the support and delivery of IT Business Systems across the company.
- Setup, and maintain Group Products in all IT Business Systems
- Provide 2nd Level software support for all IT Business Systems within your remit
- Assist in managing service level agreements between IT, business users and 3rd party providers
- Assist with on-site support of IT business system implementations and upgrades
- Develop software documentation and user training materials as required
- 3rd Level education in IT related discipline
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working with ERP Solutions or Master Data Setup.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and follow workflow instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Some travel to other sites may be necessary
- Product and application support, outside normal working hours may be required to ensure business continuity
Salary is in the region of €20 – 30k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.