Our client is a unique Biotechnology Innovation organization serving the needs of companies within the biotechnology research ‘space’.
We are looking for a highly motivated Chief Executive Officer to provide the strategic direction and support the growth of this well supported and exciting venture. The organization has a solid track record and an Executive Board who have the gravitas and experience to ensure success.
Chief Executive Officer -CMA1741
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will be responsible for leading the development and growth of the organisation from early stage right through to the development of an internationally recognised biotechnology centre of excellence.
The Ideal candidate:
- 3rd level degree in a science, engineering, business or related discipline is necessary and a higher degree is desirable
- Commercial awareness with the ability to drive and deliver on complex commercial projects with appropriate management of risk
- Manage targeted research programmes to deliver commercial impact
- Capable of developing and leading biotechnology focussed innovation to service stakeholders’ needs. (Has a track record in delivering tangible results in relevant environments)
- Pro-actively builds a spirit of teamwork with the ability to develop meaningful, collaborative relationships. (Has a track record of delivering success through cross industry collaboration)
- Strong knowledge of the UK, Irish and European research and innovation ecosystems
- Circa 5 years’ experience working at a senior level with the agri-food/ biotech/ marine or closely related areas
The remuneration package is attractive and can be flexed to meet the requirements of a suitably qualified candidate. You should contact Conor MacNamara in confidence to discuss.
Conor MacNamara is available on +44 (0) 28 3025 2407 or +44 (0) 7968 160122 and he can provide more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement
No Minimum Requirement