Our client is a global food business with a multi-million pound turnover who are now recruiting an experienced Transport Co-ordinator to join their site in Co Monaghan.
The successful Transport Coordinator will provide logistics planning to support the supply chain team.
- Liaising with collection drivers to update intake/make changes where necessary to ensure correct products arrive on time to pack
- Monitor deliveries throughout Ireland/UK – liaising with sites to ensure prompt despatch and hauliers to track deliveries
- Liaising with hauliers to update loads/delivery timings
- Update Transport KPI’s
- A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in transport / dispatch, ideally within food / FMCG
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communicator and team player
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines with good attention to detail
This is an evening shift working Sunday – Thursday, 1600 – 0030.
Salary is competitive and will be in line with experience. This is an excellent chance to work for one of Ireland’s largest fresh food businesses.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.