Our client is a global food business with a multi-million pound turnover, and are now recruiting an experienced Project Manager to work as part of their Research & Development Team. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects from TRL 4/5 to full commercialisation.
- Challenge and develop strategies to commercialise projects and to build business cases for same
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Assessment and control of risk and minimisation of uncertainty
- Formal project management qualification/ certification (PRINCE 2; PMP)
- BSc in science (preferably food/ horticulture/ agriculture/ biotechnology)
- 5+ years in project management and ability to demonstrate successful outcomes
- Experience in the development of project management/ continuous improvement programmes in food/ agritech or biotechnology sectors
- Experience in the use of project management software, such as Microsoft Project
Salary is in the region of €35-55k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.