Energis is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor with previous experience in the food industry for our innovative and forward thinking food manufacturing client based in Co Monaghan.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful Production Supervisor will optimise production and staff deployment on a daily basis. You will ensure the efficient servicing of customer orders with a strong focus on staff Health and Safety, product availability, production yields, traceability checks, distribution efficiency and packing capacity.
- Responsible for meeting production deadlines by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities
- Identify opportunities to optimise and improve production efficiencies
- Ensure all quality controls in respect to raw materials, process flow, finished products, packaging and environmental matters are adhered to strictly
- Supervision of the production operative team, planning staffing schedules and ensuring relevant training where necessary
- Implement and monitor hygiene best practice throughout the site
- Enforcement of Health and Safety guidelines
- Compliance with internal and external regulations
- Escalation of any non-conformances to Site Production Manager and Quality Team.
- Third level qualification with a minimum 2 years proven supervisory experience in the food production / FMCG sectors
- Previous experience of managing multiple staff on a rota basis
- Excellent IT skills – experience using MRP. systems is desirable
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Be highly self-motivated with the ability to create a teamwork culture
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- Flexible approach to working hours / routine.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is in the region of €28k + benefits.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.