Our client in Co Monaghan is seeking an ambitious individual to join them in the position of Operations Manager.
The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth operation and development of our clients current and future production and supply chain activities.
This is a unique opportunity for a well rounded Operations Manager with previous experience at senior level in the food or pharma sector to make a mark within a business who have exciting plans for development.
- Build, manage and develop the production team
- Develop a clear ‘Operations and Supply Chain’ strategy tin order to achieve growth targets
- Build relationships and support structures within the company to optimise the planning, implementation and operations of current and future operations.
- Full responsibility for Operations and Capital budgets
- Achievement of target cost of production to support profitable product supply;
- Set monitor and achieve a range of operational and quality KPI’s that provides a transparent view on the effectiveness of operational performance and progress in the achievement of set objectives.
- Implement a continuous improvement culture
- Secure and maintain all regulatory and compliance standards to support production to the highest standard of quality
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years experience at operations level within food or pharma
- Strong operational experience involving establishment, running and optimization of food / ingredient production facilities including the integration of new product launches into same.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong supplier management skills
- A hands on, well rounded individual committed to team work and delivery of results.
Salary will be discussed upon application.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.