?Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation who are currently seeking an experienced NPI Programme Manager to work with them on a contract basis to cover a period of maternity leave. This role will be based at their headquarters in Drogheda.
This is a strategic role requiring someone with solid experience of the NPI / NPD process from concept through to product launch.
It is genuinely superb opportunity to gain experience with a business who have enjoyed sustained growth and profitability, and have a number of exciting projects on the table for the foreseeable future.
- Lead a cross-functional product team to deliver new products and formats.
- Meet strategic objectives through the delivery of a programme of work with multiple projects running in parallel, managing the full project lifecycle from initial concept through to deployment, production and launch.
- Ongoing review and challenge of existing processes, implementing continuous improvement changes as needed
- Responsible for all schedules, budgets, resources, and deliverables for NPI projects.
- Lead team meetings and set expectations for PM and extended project teams
- Manage the customer relationship at a senior stakeholder level
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 6-8 years experience in a similar role
- Project Management certification
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and programs
- Experience in Product/Project Lifecycle implementation
- Experience working within new ERP implementation projects
- Strong experience building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business up to executive level
- Proven leadership skills.
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing, extremely fast-moving environment
Salary is in the region of €75k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.