We are currently recruiting a NPD Process Technologist for our client based in Monaghan. You will be Reporting to NPD Manager your responsibility will be to ensure customer approved new product developments are produced efficiently on the factory floor to meet all relevant quality, safety, legal and customer requirements within agreed time-lines.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant customer polices to meet all customer requirements.
Product Trials and First Production
- Co-ordinating and attending product trials and first production runs. Liaising with NPD chefs and providing all necessary documentation during trials and first production launches. Collecting trial or first production samples for customers, nutrition, cooking instructions, process meetings, sauce only, etc.
- Ensuring any specification amendments are completed post trials and prior to first production launches.
- Completion of all new Quality Attribute Sheets and stage photos prior to first production launches.
- Completion of trial and first production reports. Ensure new products are produced on time and accepted by customers
- Liaise with all customers in relation to samples requests, product and quality issues. Investigating and resolving non-conformances of products. Liaise with account technical managers in customer requirements.
Reporting and Data
- Generation and upkeep of Process Manual. Optiva use throughout the NPD cycle. NPD tracker trial plans etc.
- Identify & Implement profit improvement initiatives including: alternative ingredient sourcing and trialling, line efficiency improvements and yield improvement. Input into controlling budgets
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant science subject.
- Proven track record within a high volume food manufacturing plant.
- Proven track record of good customer relations with a customer and quality focus.
- Knowledge of current legislation, relevant to food manufacturing and product labelling.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and spoken English with good presentation skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Manufacturing jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Seamus Moore in the strictest confidence on 02890 725625.
Experience: 1-2 yrs