Facilities Engineer, Job Ref. JO3200
Greater Dublin Area
Perm, Full time Hours
Competitive Salary + Benefits
In line with continuous growth, our client, who has a proven track record in the delivery of high-quality Facilities Management services to organisations across all sectors of the economy, wishes to recruit and appoint a Senior Facilities Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for a single client.
You will report to the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following:
· Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required;
· Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time;
· Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed;
· Ensure all valid contractors’ invoices are approved for payment;
· Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible;
· To act as the primary point of contact for on-site staff within the assigned portfolio;
· Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready;
· Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments;
· Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending;
· Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly;
· Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner;
· Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule;
· Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems;
· Represent our client in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts;
· Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times;
· Provide assistance for other projects etc. when asked;
· Work as part of a team with our client's staff and always support other team members when dealing with clients.
What we are looking for:
- You will be an experienced Facilities Engineer with a min. 5 years’ experience and a degree in an engineering discipline.
What’s on offer:
· Excellent competitive salary with an annual salary review;
· €750 contribution towards a LAYA health care plan;
· Penson, bonus;
· EAP program in place.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: See job description.
See job description.