Electro Mechanical Fitter, Job Ref. JO3092
Twin Towns Vicinity
Perm, Hours are full-time
Salary DOE Circa €28-30k
Our client is an Award-Winning Production business with nearly 100 years pedigree. They are innovators within their market sector and their products are known and enjoyed throughout Ireland.
Their high volume, automated production facilities allows them to provide reliable and cost-effective product lines to Irish and UK multiples from their base in Donegal. They currently have an opening for an ‘Electro Mechanical Fitter’ to join their maintenance team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be directly responsible for Mechanical & Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance.
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Maintain equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and efficient workplace.
- Carry out tasks allocated to you ensuring efficient use of tools and materials.
- Ensure all documentation / paperwork relating to the work being carried out is completed correctly and fully.
- Apply good housekeeping standards throughout the working environment.
- Working safely as an individual and as a Team Member.
- Ensure efficient communication within the Team and to the Team leader.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be from an electrical background & ideally will have worked in Manufacturing previously.
- You should possess a clear knowledge and understanding of Electro Mechanical operations.
- A key element of this role is flexibility, the company is a 24-hour plant, therefore 3 shifts run throughout the day, you must be flexible regarding your approach to hours / weekends.
- You must be fluent in English.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: Refer to Job Description.
Refer to Job Description.