Your new company
The company manufacture and design waste solutions very successfully. They are extremely busy and experiencing steady growth.
Your new role
You will be employed as a Welder and duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Mig welding
- Fitting and assembly
- General engineering duties.
Monday to Thursday Shift 1 6.00am to 3.00pm Shift 2 2.30pm to 11.30pm Friday Shift 1 6.00am to 11.00pm
Shift 2 10.30am to 3.30pm
overtime is at time and half.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read drawings and recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Sheet metal welding ranging from 2mm to 20mm mild steel
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with time and half for overtime, secure job, safe and enjoyable environment to work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs