Based in Drogheda, our client is an innovative and forward thinking manufacturing company operating in the FMCG sector. They are now in the market for an experienced Quality Team Leader.
The Quality Team Leader will supervise and lead the Quality Team, liaising directly with Production and Engineering to assure products are manufactured in accordance with the quality protocols in place, Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO standards.
The company have enjoyed continued success and this is an exciting time to join the team!
- Lead the activities of the quality team, including documentation management and activities related to material release
- Manage several quality systems including investigations, corrective actions and change control
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met
- Provide technical support in the identification of non-compliances implement corrective actions and procedures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Investigate customer complaints and implement corrective actions.
- Identify areas for improvement & work with teams to strive for a best in industry standard
- Actively participate in quality improvement plans to enhance product quality, line efficiency, reducing raw material waste, line downtime and ultimately reduced consumer complaints
- Ensure Quality KPI’s are achieved and maintained
- Ensure the QMS is implemented, maintained and improved on where necessary.
- Monitor and report on Quality performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis at the relevant forums
- Prepare for, participate in and in some cases, lead customer visits & 3rd party audits
- Coach, develop, train and up skill employees in to enhance knowledge and understanding
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 4-5+ years relevant quality experience in GMP manufacturing environment
- Lead Auditor / Internal Auditor Qualification
- Proven track record working in an accredited site and working with accreditation bodies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in people management and development
Salary is up to €45k + an excellent benefits package including bonus and pension.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.