We have an exciting new role for an experienced Project Manager to work for our client, a fast paced manufacturing company based in Drogheda.
The successful Project Manager will effectively manage a portfolio of projects through the full project life cycle to launch.
- Manage the project programme through cross function teams, providing reports and updates to senior management
- Develop internal business partnerships and manage interfaces with all business functions including R&D, Sales, Operations etc
- Develop Risk assessments, timelines & commercialisation strategies for product roll-outs
- Run Supply project team meetings to ensure successful completion of tasks and projects are on track.
- Use appropriate project management tools to manage activity and ensure projects are reviewed at appropriate governance forums
- Review on a continuous basis project risks, financial deliverables, timings and other metrics
- Degree in relevant technical or business-related subject e.g. Engineering, Business, Science, Production Management.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in high-volume FMCG manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven track record working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communications, time management, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to form relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret data
Salary is in the region of €50 - 55k plus a generous benefits package to include bonus and pension.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.