Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG sector who are seeking to appoint an experienced Production Coordinator to their site in Drogheda.
The successful Production Coordinator will assume primary responsibility for the production schedule across all lines, optimising flow of product through production maximising efficiency and ensuring all demands are scheduled to deliver customer requirement on-time in full.
- Focus on cross-department interactions e.g. with Supply Chain Planning, Warehouse and Dispatch, Production, Engineering and Technical to ensure smooth and efficient processes for production.
- Optimise the weekly production schedule, engaging with key stakeholders to drive operational efficiency while also optimising customer service and total costs to business.
- Establish interfaces, processes, and ways of working with Supply Chain team e.g. for daily issues, translating demand plans into production schedules or rolling long term forecast demand reviews.
- Liaise with the Warehouse Manager daily and weekly to ensure outbound loads and warehousing arrangements are aligned with the production schedule.
- Liaise with Shift Managers, Warehouse and Planning daily regarding any potential changes required to the production schedule and will be responsible for coordinating and communication of any such changes.
- Work with Production Manager and Lean Coordinator to optimise stock levels of WIP in production areas.
- Liaising with Quality and Technical teams on Raw Materials and Finished Goods quality issues
- Provide accurate reports, metrics, data analysis and stats to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop scheduling processes and support the implementation of scheduling systems and tools
- Assist in developing a production strategy and reviewing long term forecasts ensuring that production capacity and resources are in place and in line with business demands.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience preferably in high-volume FMCG or a regulated manufacturing environment
- Third level Qualification in relevant technical or business-related discipline is highly desirable
- Experience implementing scheduling software within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and experience leading/ driving projects
- Strong IT skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret data
Salary is up to €45k + bonus + benefits.
This is a genuinely superb opportunity to join a business who have enjoyed sustained growth and profitability.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.