Energis is currently recruiting a Process Engineer for a maternity cover contract for our manufacturing client based in Drogheda. This will be for a minimum period of 9 months.
The successful Process Engineer will lead process improvement initiatives across the business as well as the support, development and introduction of new products to its production facility.
- Work with the technical team to develop the production of technologies to transform product concepts to producible product
- Support commercial innovation projects from concept to delivery as required
- Be the engineering resource for the management of the production phase of NPI projects
- Assigned CAPEX project management
- Development of process maintenance routines
- Identification, execution and qualification of small projects for:
- Deal with Contractors and Suppliers
- Raise POs for Services and Spare Parts
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a fast paced high-volume production environment
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload, responding to business priorities appropriately
- Forward thinking and innovative mindset
- Experience in fluid storage and batch management systems
- Experience in design for reliability
- CAPEX project management
- Experience in process design and process safety
Salary is in the region of €50k pro rata.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.