Energis is currently recruiting a Process Engineer for our manufacturing client who are going through a significant period of growth. Based in Drogheda, the successful applicant will lead process improvement initiatives across the business as well as the support, development and introduction of new products to its production facility.
This is an exciting opportunity to for a hands-on Process Engineer to join a thriving local manufacturing business.
- Work with the technical innovation team to develop the production of technologies to transform product concepts to producible product
- Support commercial innovation projects from concept to delivery as required
- Be the engineering resource for the management of the production phase of NPI projects
- Assigned CAPEX project management
- Development of process maintenance routines
- Identification, execution and qualification of small projects for:
- Deal with Contractors and Suppliers
- Raise POs for Services and Spare Parts
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a fast paced high-volume production environment
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload, responding to business priorities appropriately
- Forward thinking and innovative mindset
- PLC program diagnostic capabilities
- Experience in fluid storage and batch management systems
- Experience in design for reliability
- CAPEX project management
- Experience in process design and process safety
Salary is in the region of €45-48k +bonus + benefits.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.