Energis is currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Technician for our food manufacturing client based in Drogheda.
Supporting production, the Maintenance Technician will maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order.
This is a day shift role, Mon - Friday only.
- Support production at all times by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns and achievement of equipment availability and OEE targets.
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are maintained.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning
- Timely and effective trouble-shooting and repair of day-to-day equipment and systems issues
- Implementation and on-going development of Total Productive Maintenance systems in conjunction with Operations team.
- Lead and manage all contractors for both on-going maintenance requirements and engineering projects.
- Operation, co-ordination and management of Engineering Stores and the spares requirements
- Time served maintenance technician (mechanical OR electrical OR both) with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment within a Food / FMCG environment
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Good team player
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload
- Ability to maintain and improve effective work practices
The ideal applicant will have both mechanical and electrical experience, however either skill set will also be considered.
Salary is in the region of €40 - 50k depending upon qualifications and experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.