Energis is currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer / Technician for our manufacturing client who is going through a significant period of growth.
Working as part of the overall Engineering / Maintenance team, the Maintenance Engineer / Technician will maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order.
They will be responsible for undertaking various planned maintenance tasks and occasional new installation work in order to achieve a high level of service delivery.
- Faultfinding, proactive and reactive maintenance work ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Ensure that all maintenance work is recorded correctly
- Participate in business improvement initiatives
- Time served maintenance technician (mechanical or electrical) with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment
- Proven experience working with both Electrical and Mechanical control systems
- Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload
- Ability to maintain and improve effective work practices
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards
- Ability to work alone and also be a fully integrated member of a team
- Experience working within a lean environment is highly desirable
- Flexibility to work shifts including nights
- Previous experience of working with PLCs
Basic salary is in the region of €38-42k + a shift allowance which will take the package up to ~€50k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.