Our client is a leading supplier of construction equipment across Ireland.
They have added additional investment into their aftersales function, and are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to carry out repair and maintenance work at client sites based throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance of a range of construction plant – excavators, diggers, lifting equipment, dump trucks etc
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLA’s
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
- Ensuring that stock levels are correct
- Time served Service Engineer with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy plant
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Customer focussed
- Clean driving licence
Applicants should ideally be based in the Midlands area with the ability to access multiple locations.
Hourly rate is €23/24 /hr. Company van, laptop, mobile and all necessary equipment will be provided.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link, or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.