Energis is searching for an experienced Operations / Business Improvement Consultant with a proven track record in delivering improved operational efficiencies and bottom line benefits.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong manufacturing background, experienced in managing production scheduling and planning to ensure on time, cost effective product delivery. You will demonstrate a strong track record in controlling and reducing costs, both manpower and machinery related, as well as managing operational and process improvements.
This is an ideal role for someone coming from an Operations Management background who understands the importance of efficient scheduling and planning programmes, and who is passionate about driving business and process improvements.
This is a contract position for an approximate period of 3 – 6 months.
- 10 years + operations / business improvement experience within manufacturing / engineering / FMCG
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experienced in identifying areas for improvement, managing change and driving efficiencies
- Experience in leading teams in fast paced environments.
- Excellent communication skills across all business levels
- A background in FMCG will be highly advantageous
Salary is in the region of €80 - 100k pro rata depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.