?Energis is currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator for our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Co Monaghan.
The successful Recruitment Administrator will join the existing HR team providing them with Recruitment admin support. You will also provide an excellent candidate experience by assisting with the coordination and administration throughout the different stages of the recruitment process.
- Manage the candidate experience from application to start date
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to fulfil the labour requirements within the business
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally and scheduling interviews
- Management of the candidate database
- Responsible for issuing employment documentation
- Ensure sites are prepared for candidate arrival and employee onboarding experience
- Coordination of work permit applications for European Operations
- Recruitment KPI reporting
- Issuing Purchase Order numbers for the HR office
- Departmental project work
- Educated to third level in a business related discipline (preferably Human Resource Management)
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative position, preferably in HR/Recruitment
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly organised, efficient and motivated individual
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced working environment.
This role offers a salary up to €25k with benefits including paid holidays and pension.
This will be a hybrid role based between home and office. It is initially a one year contract with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent role.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.