Site Supervisor, Job Ref. JO3387
Salary Dependent on Experience
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with a market leading Mechanical Services Contractor, who serve an array of commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Operating for over 20+ years, they have developed a reputation for delivering top quality projects to a diverse range of clients throughout the Irish/UK market and offer many solutions for large scale mechanical challenges. They wish to make a key appointment and invite applications from suitably experienced professionals.
• Establish work standards, production control, job priorities and preventative maintenance teams;
• Oversee workers on site, plan, schedule and assign the activities of workers;
• Deal with sub-contractors;
• Implement Health & Safety awareness at all times, i.e. toolbox meetings etc.;
• Be able to communicate effectively with the project manager and other personnel;
• Maintain tools and equipment;
• Perform related works as and when required.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties; it may change on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate:
· Must have a relevant qualification in the plumbing industry;
· Must have extensive experience (post-graduation) in the industrial/commercial sector;
· Must have demonstrable Supervisory experience (industrial /commercial sector);
· Be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and BIM (won’t have to design but essential in being able to interpret it);
· Must be able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player;
· Must be willing to travel as we have projects nationwide.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: See job description.
See job description.