Sales Representative – North West Region (Primarily Donegal)
McMahons Builders Providers have been providing quality building supplies and DIY materials to the trade and public for over 185 years. The group consists of a network of 11 stores, as well as a Truss Manufacturing plant and 3 Hardwood & Sheet Material branches. McMahons offer a one stop shop offering, with a wide range of products catering for the Builder, DIY enthusiast and Home Owner. McMahons extensive product range includes building materials, plumbing & heating, timber & sheeting, insulation, plant & tool hire, painting & decorating, doors & floors, bathrooms, garden and outdoor and much more.
McMahons Builders Providers are now seeking applications for the position of Sales Representative serving the North West Region, primarily Donegal. Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate.
The responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Identify and target new accounts.
- Develop increased business from existing customer database.
- Establish strong business relationships with key decision makers and influencers in your prospect accounts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned targets.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Provide accurate forecast information regarding sales pipeline and projected margins.
- Through regular research keep abreast of industry best practice, trends, market intelligence and competitor offerings.
- Exceed the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in the builders merchanting sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Be computer literate and experienced in using IT systems including MS Office.
- A full clean drivers licence.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward your recent career details in the strictest confidence to The H.R. Department, James McMahon Ltd. Ashbourne Hall, Dock Road, Limerick or email via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.