Energis is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager to work with our client based in Monaghan.
Acting as the point of contact for the client, the successful Electrical Contracts Manager will coordinate and oversee the commercial management for a major contract, working collaboratively across all departments including engineering, H&S, Logistics and HR.
You will ensure a consistent and quality delivery of a cost effective and customer focused service.
- Lead and manage the Project Team, setting weekly agendas and individual targets for each team member, ensuring all project milestones are met and that project deadlines are delivered.
- Complete resource planning for the project, recognising when additional resources and/or expertise is needed and managing their involvement in the project (e.g. project onboarding and briefing).
- Represent the company at both internal and external meetings
- Risk tracking and management throughout the contract. Develop solutions to reduce risk
- Develop robust commercial strategies and implement were necessary
- Conduct staff appraisals monitor and review performance. Oversee and manage all HR issues and recruitment process.
- Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 5 years + relevant experience.
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g. IOSH / NEBOSH.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A full valid clean EU/UK driving licence.
A competitive salary is on offer, depending upon experience, and will be discussed upon application.
For further information please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.