Honeycomb is thrilled to partner with this leading and trusted Insurance Underwriter, operating across Ireland and the UK supporting a strong network of 1,300 brokers and partners to recruit a Broker Support Advisor.
Do you love working in a busy environment?
Do you love being a key player in the business operations?
Are you motivated to give the best customer service?
This is a full time (part time working considered),fixed term contract for 12 months with a remote/WFH opportunity.
As a leading Insurance Underwriter operating for nearly 25 years, they work in partnership with 1,300 brokers and partners to provide excellent service, industry knowledge and experience to their customers.
Reporting to the Team Leader/ Underwriting Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional service to the broker network and deal with all motor underwriting queries which come through on a day-to-day basis.
*Review referrals from the broker network to confirm if risks acceptable and premium required.
*Review internal audits on accepted risks.
*Retention of existing broker base.
*Ensure all underwriting is conducted within Authority limits.
*Review renewal risks
*Respond to complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
*Deal with broker queries in a professional manner at all times.
*Ensure that trading standards are being met.
*Liaise with Accounts Department to assist with collection of premiums.
*Monitor and keep up to date with technical and regulatory matters
Skills & Experience
* CIP or APA qualification in Personal Lines;
* 2 years personal lines insurance experience;
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office;
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media;
* The ability to act on own initiative, make prompt decisions and be self-motivated;
* The ability to make prompt decisions, work enthusiastically as part of a team and also demonstrate the enthusiasm to work in a demanding environment that requires a hands on approach.
* 20,000-25,000 Euro - Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
* Hours of work; Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
* 20 days annual leave plus statutory days
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Eyecare scheme
* Staff insurance discounts
* Continuous learning and development
* The post holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by the employer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs